Spectrum is one of the most famous Internet service providers in the USA. Spectrum internet serves over 26 million people throughout the USA and if you are one of those consumers then you know about all the perks that come included with Spectrum Internet. With Spectrum internet connection, you get access to unlimited high-speed internet, reliable internet speeds, No contract options and unlimited access to Spectrum WiFi hotspot service.
Spectrum also offers an incredible buyout offer for users who are stuck in a contract with horrible services. You can cancel your services and switch to Spectrum, don’t worry about the cancellation fees, Spectrum’s got you covered. Spectrum offers up to $500 as a buyout from your current plan. What more can you ask for from a service provider?
Spectrum WiFi Hotspot Service
Spectrum internet plans users get unlimited access to the following WiFi hotspots.
- SpectrumWiFi Plus
Spectrum Owned hotspots are you best for you when you are in a Spectrum serviced area. We recommend going with Spectrum WiFi Plus for additional encryption and security. How do you use the service you ask? Well, it’s easy, you have to download the secure profile to your mobile device first. The process is very simple and easy.
CableWiFi and Boingo are best to use when the Spectrum WiFi network and Spectrum WiFi plus are accessible. If you are a frequent traveler then make CableWiFi and Boingo are your best friends as they are available in thousands of locations all across the USA.
How to Use Spectrum WiFi Hotspot Without Being a Consumer?
Most people don’t know this but they can access the Spectrum Hotspots spread in different locations across the USA without being a Spectrum customer. If you are wondering how to use spectrum WiFi hotspot without being a Spectrum Consumer. Spectrum always tries to increase the consumer base and allowing people who are not consumers to use the Spectrum WiFi hotspot service.
Spectrum is a pretty generous internet service provider so it offers an access pass to its WiFi hotspots to those who aren’t primarily using Spectrum internet services. If you wish to know how the services are then you can also opt for a free trial for 30 minutes. Remember, you’ll only be able to use the Spectrum WiFi network only not CableWiFi or Boingo.
Connecting to WiFi Hotspot as a Customer
It isn’t very hard to connect to the WiFi hotspot as a customer. You need to follow simple steps to connect to the network. Spectrum has kept the process pretty simple so that even technically unsound people can connect to the network.
- Enable WiFi on your mobile device
- Select any of the WiFi option: SpectrumWiFi, SpectrumWiFi Plus, CableWiFi or Boingo
- Enter your Spectrum Username and Password
- Review the Terms of Service once and then tap on Sign in
There are few things you should keep in mind if you access the Spectrum WiFi hotspot network often.
- When Signing in for the first time, you’ll be asked to verify your secure profile
- You can keep a nickname for your device to sign in automatically without Username & Password
- You can register to up to 15 devices from one account but only 5 of those devices can stay connected to a Spectrum Hotspot at the same time.
For Latest Spectrum Deals and Offers, Call Us at Toll-Free Number: +1(855) 320-9419
Connecting to WiFi Hotspot With an Access Pass
As discussed above, if you are not a Spectrum internet consumer then you can get an access pass to access the Spectrum WiFi Hotspot. You can purchase the access pass only for the SpectrumWiFi network, not CableWiFi or Boingo.
You can also get a free 30 min trial for using the service, follow the steps below:
- Enable WiFi on your mobile phone
- Select SpectrumWiFi from the list, Open your browser, It will automatically display the sign-in screen
- Select the option of “Free WiFi Trial”
- Enter your information like, Email Id or Mobile phone number to which you want your access code delivered
- Copy the access code and get started with the free trial
To Purchase the Access Pass
- Select SpectrumWiFi from the available network list
- The sign-up screen will automatically open
- Select the tab that says “Guest”
- Tap on “Access Pass”
- Enter your Email address
- Create a Password and Pin
- Select for how long do you wish to purchase the Access Pass (1 month or more)
- Fill in the required payment information
- Accept the Terms & Condition and Select on Order. You’ll be signed in automatically.
- You’ll also get a confirmation email with your order details
Using Spectrum Hotspot Network
Now that you know how to use the Spectrum hotspot network, you can access high-speed internet on the move! You don’t have to worry about relying on your mobile data when you are traveling. Spectrum also allows users to access their Spectrum hotspot network by showing users the location of their nearby WiFi hotspot. You can check the availability of the Spectrum WiFi hotspot in your area on Spectrum’s official website.